NANOG is dedicated to the people who make up our community. Through meetings, events, scholarships, fellowships, digital spaces, and social networks, the group offers multiple ways to:
- Meet and learn from other professionals working or studying in your field.
- Share the latest Internet technologies, and industry best practices.
- Form crucial peering arrangements.
- Discuss technical challenges faced by the community.
- Have meaningful conversations about what’s impacting your daily lives.
- Form strategic business relationships, and friendships with like-minded peers.